- KEEP Team News Please click here for the latest updates about KEEP teams in the UK
- NIS Newsletter Find out all of the latest news about NIS programmes! Please click here to view a copy of the newsletter
- World Mental Health Day 2018 The theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day is “young people and mental health in a changing world”. Half of...
The National Implementation Service supports the facilitators delivering KEEP to maintain a high level of model fidelity which is assessed at significant development stages including accreditation and post accreditation reviews by KEEP programme developers. This ensures that the outcomes evidenced by the research are achieved by replicating as many of the original programme components as possible.
KEEP fidelity is maintained by:
- Recording and uploading all groups onto a secure website for review
- Weekly consultation for the facilitators until they are accredited
- Completion of Parent Daily Report calls to each carer attending the KEEP group
- Collection of carer attendance figues and anonymised feedback
- Facilitator accreditation
The National Implementation Service also supports sites delivering KEEP to maintain high fidelity levels by hosting KEEP Up days, providing training and consultation with a pool of specifically trained local coaches and by participating in monthly clinical and business management calls with programme developers within Oregon Social Learning Center.