- KEEP's commitment to improving carer's mental health "In recognition of World Mental Health Day 2017, KEEP promotes positive mental health by exploring skills and strategies which reduce...
- World Mental Health Day 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise awareness of mental health...
- KEEP Summer Newsletter LICENSED TRAINERS The NIS is very excited at the growing number of KEEP Licensed Trainers that operate here in the UK, increasing the...
The National Implementation Service supports the facilitators delivering KEEP to maintain a high level of model fidelity which is assessed at significant development stages including accreditation and post accreditation reviews by KEEP programme developers. This ensures that the outcomes evidenced by the research are achieved by replicating as many of the original programme components as possible.
KEEP fidelity is maintained by:
- Recording and uploading all groups onto a secure website for review
- Weekly consultation for the facilitators until they are accredited
- Completion of Parent Daily Report calls to each carer attending the KEEP group
- Collection of carer attendance figues and anonymised feedback
- Facilitator accreditation
The National Implementation Service also supports sites delivering KEEP to maintain high fidelity levels by hosting KEEP Up days, providing training and consultation with a pool of specifically trained local coaches and by participating in monthly clinical and business management calls with programme developers within Oregon Social Learning Center.